Kirstie Kelly Batt
“I’m a goal oriented business professional who enjoys the challenge of finding creative results. I quickly identify the business needs and customer requirement, and then deliver cost effective and impactful solutions. I believe that with energy and a passion for doing a job well, my satisfaction will come from delivering great results”.
As an effective Project Manager and Implementer, she moves comfortably between strategy and delivery. As a strong and motivational communicator (with a background in Brand and Marketing, Learning and Development and HR Strategy), Kirstie will ensure your entire team are engaged with the process and new ways of working are firmly entrenched in the business culture and ethos moving forward.
She has specific experience within the hospitality, recruitment and business services sector – providing marketing, business planning and team development solutions to organisations.
Kirstie is able to combine strategy with the hands-on experience from operating in senior management roles within successful companies. She has supported the successful growth of new services and businesses, supporting SME’s through to co-ordinating projects for PLC’s with more than 1000 employees.
23 years total experience in the Hospitality and Recruitment Industries.
- • Operating as part of the Senior Management Team responsible for the BAC businesses profit swing from £500k loss to £2m profit.
• Execution and management of a range of marketing strategies designed to deliver against precise organisational needs.
• Capable of developing and driving promotional activities which are relevant to the market sector and industry.
• Experienced in creating a clear and cohesive brand identity which is accurately pitched to market – from concept to delivery.
• Strong budget management and control with a focus on ROI.
• Team leadership and collaboration.
• Analytical and problem solving capability.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Relationship builder.
• Research and presentation, concept development, editorial, media buying, PR, layout and production.
|Independent Consultancy Services – Kirstie Kelly Creative (2010 – 2012)||• Integrity Education
• Classroom Limited
• Bright Sparks Recruitment
• GOURMET coffee company
• Silverbean coffee company
• Dialectix Online Training Provider
|Consultancy Sector (1998 - 2010)||• SOFTA (IT)
• Impellum Group (Recruitment): Blue Arrow, Blue Arrow Catering,
BLEND Recruitment, Medacs Healthcare
|Hotel Sector (1990 - 1998)||• Thistle Hotel Group
• Champneys Resorts
• Hanbury Manor Golf Club
What they say...
“Kirstie has a solid understanding of what makes a successful recruitment business and applied this knowledge to the benefit of Integrity Education during a time of significant transition. Kirstie demonstrated an ability to come on board, identify key areas for change and drive through value adding improvement. Kirstie had a very positive impact on the business and I would not hesitate in recommending her to other Managing Directors looking to optimise operations.”
“Professionally: Kirstie is an astute, incredibly competent business manager. A real ideas person, that can not only see vision and opportunity but knows how to deliver it into a tangible, professional, effective product. Kirstie's hard work resulted in us carrying a brand we felt very proud of. Eloquent in her delivery and at all times the total professional. A true ambassador to both the Board and our Company.“